Mini Burgers | Mini Egg Burgers | Party Burger Idea | Cute Little Burgers Recipe | Homemade Mini Burgers
Here's a cute lil mini burger recipe that will definitely amaze all your guests in your party next time! I have already posted the bun and egg patty recipes earlier refer them before proceeding; just prepare the buns a little ahead and then arrange when you need or before serving. The egg patties can be made within a few minutes with minimal effort, but tastes brilliant along with the buns. You can make normal sized patties and make it a regular burger too! Make some changes, add your favorite ingredients, sauces or spreads, add some lettuce leaves if you can fetch from your grocery store and enjoy!
Makes 5 mini burgers
Total Preparation Time - 10 minutes (apart from making patties and baking buns)
- Homemade mini buns - 5
- Egg patties - 5
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Tomato sauce - As required
- Mayonnaise - As required (Optional)
- Coriander leaf - Few leaves
- Toothpicks - Few
- Chop tomatoes and onion such that they are like squares.
- To eliminate the hard and pungent taste of onions immerse cut onion pieces into ice cold water for a few minutes and then use.
- Now all you have to do is arrange them as burgers.
- Get your patties ready! I've shared a recipe for easy egg patties which I have used here, you can use the same or make your own versions.
- Take mini burger buns and cut into two halves.
- Spread some sauce on one side and mayo on the other, place an onion slice over one half of the bun, then keep a patty above it and then a tomato piece. Then top it with a coriander leaf! Cover with the other half of the bun.
- Insert a toothpick and serve! Amaze your kids and party guests.
TIP 1: The same can be done with normal sized buns, just make the patties a little bigger and use sliced onions.
TIP 2: This is just a simple version you can customize with different flavors add more interesting elements like cheese etc!