This recipe is a simple Fish Fry that is very easy to make and also delicious. Needs only a few ingredients, but tastes great!! As we all know fishes are good source of proteins, omega 3 fatty acid and low in fat, hence it is very good for health. You can use any kind of fish like, Seer fish, Sardines, Snapper etc. for this fry. And keep in mind that too much of frying makes the fish too hard and lose its succulent nature. So cook on medium flame only for few minutes and serve.
- Fish Slices - 4 (Use any fish of your choice)
- Red chilli powder - 2 spoons
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1/4 spoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 spoon
- Salt - 1/2 spoon (or as required)
- Refined oil/Any edible oil
- Wash the fish pieces well in water, apply turmeric powder and salt, leave it aside for a few minutes and wash again.
- Make a paste of the following;
- Red Chilli Powder + Salt + Turmeric powder + Water (Few drops) + Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Apply this paste on the fish slices and leave it for 15 minutes aside. Or you can leave it in a refrigerator for 10 minutes. If leaving in a refrigerator, do not place in freezer, place in the meat tray then remove and let it out until it comes to room temperature; then proceed.
- Heat oil and deep fry.
Tasty Fish Fry is ready!!! It is really simple to make and can be done in minutes. Looks delicious??? Try out and Enjoy!!
this looks so delicious - great color on the fishReplyDelete
glad to discover your space