Onions are always used as one of the basic ingredient for preparing any kind of recipes, may be Indian food recipe or any other region food recipe, but for a twist in this recipe, onions are used as the main ingredient. Onions are best sources of anti-oxidants and has the following properties, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. This particular recipe is the simplest side-dish made with a few available kitchen ingredients. I make this recipe when I don't have enough time or recipe to make dips/chutneys, and I get more praise from my husband for preparing such a tasty dish within a short time. You need no special ingredients to make this recipe, but it tastes awesome. It is best accompaniment/side-dish for crispy dosa. Lets see how to make this tasty, simple and spicy side-dish.
- Big onions - 2 (or) Pearl onions (small onions) - 10
- Red chilli powder - 2 spoons
- Salt - 1/2 spoon
- Oil - 2 spoons
- Peel and chop onions into smaller pieces.
- In a frying pan add oil, after it heats up add the chopped onions and fry well for 2 minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder and salt.
- Fry well for another 3 minutes or until the onions gets fried well.
- Serve with crispy dosa.
Spicy onion fry is now ready!! Simple isn't it? It is the best side-dish for dosa. Very easy to make and can be made instantly!!
It seems like you are cooking all day, every day :)ReplyDelete
Yes Petro, I have to cook everyday and I love cooking especially for my husband.. Thank you so much for stopping by again...Delete