A big hearty thanks to my dear friend 'Petro Neagu' who has nominated me for 'Sunshine Award', am so happy for being nominated, at such an early stage of blogging. Her blog is a very cute and beautiful blog 'The Seaman Mom' that revolves around her cute little darling baby 'Ellie'. I always provide sufficient time for myself to read all her posts.
Sunshine always gives us rays of hope, rays of warmth, rays that makes us visible, rays that lets us meet kind people, rays that gives us strength and faith to meet the next day. Similarly this nomination for the sunshine award has been my first hope for better blogging, my first nomination as well, have led me to meet good people and faith to meet the next day as well. I feel strengthened and warm. Spread the same joy to everyone.
So coming to how the award works.. there are a few rules and criteria to be followed for this award.
So it goes like this, Create a post with the following details;
- Thank the person (my dear friend Petro, I thank you once again) who nominated you for this Sunshine Award and link them back.
- Then tell something about you.
- Spread the joy by nominating your fellow bloggers and friends, its a way of appreciation.
- Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination.
That's it!!! You are all done!!!
Something about me;
- Am a home-maker and I love cooking, I love to post all my best food recipes and share it with everyone. All my posts are handpicked recipes, those which have got best comments.
- I love to make dishes that satisfies my husband's taste buds.
- I love pets and interacting with them, I have grown a lot of pets like Cats, Dogs, Squirrels and Birds.
- Drawing, cooking and aari-work (a traditional hand work that Indians do) has been my passion.
- Above all I love Jesus, (He never lets me down) and his words, and my favorite book is the Bible.
- I think that's enough, I don't want to bore people!!!!
So coming to the aim of spreading joy- NOMINATION for the 'Sunshine Award'
- The first blog I would like to nominate is a cooking blog with a variety of recipes, that makes me drool just by the seeing her recipe pics, 'Viki's Kitchen' - http://elitefoods.blogspot.in/ by a lovely lady 'Viki Xavier', I just love her recipes and her blog style.
- The second blog I would like to nominate is 'Calico Casa' - http://calico-casa.blogspot.in/ by a beautiful blogger, 'Christobel Amelia Hastings'. Her blog is as bright as sunshine and radiates her beauty all along.
- The third nomination goes to an Indian recipe blog 'Cardamom Bliss' - http://cardamombliss.blogspot.in/, not by an Indian. I was amazed at first to know that the Indian recipe blog wasn't posted an Indian but by a lovely lady from Canada who took interest in Indian food at the age of 13!!!!!!
- The fourth one goes to a cute blog 'Doodle Thoughts' - http://thoughtsdoodle.blogspot.in/ another blog with cartoons posted by a lovely JoanneC. It is another unique blog.
- The fifth one is for a stylish blog 'Silken Spirits' http://silken-spirits.blogspot.in by a young lady Marta. Her posts are really stylish.
- The sixth nomination goes to the Indian recipe blog 'Sumi's Kitchen' - http://sumiskitchen.blogspot.in/ with lots of yummy recipes. I have visited her blog many times and I am happy to nominate her.
- Seventh Nomination goes to 'Spice-India' - http://spice-india.blogspot.in another recipe blog that has posts of Indian recipes and lots more, by Lavanya.
- I would also like to add another blog 'Noel collections' - http://noelcollections.blogspot.in/ by Reshmi, in this list. She has such a lovely collection of recipes.
Spread the ray of hope and joy wherever you go!!!