'Chicken butter roast' is one of my favorite, delicious Chicken recipe. It tastes so good and am sure everyone will love it. Chicken skinless is protein rich and very good for health. While preparing this recipe you will get another delicious masala which can be had with Rice, Biryani, Dosa, Idly, Chapati, Roti, Poori, Naan and any other Indian bread varieties. The roast can be used as a starter or accompaniment. Lets see how to prepare this yummy recipe.
- Skinless Chicken - 250 grams (preferably boneless)
- Onion - 1
- Curd - 4 spoons
- Lemon - 1/2
- Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 spoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 spoon
- Pepper powder - 1 spoon
- Butter - 6 spoons
- Wash chicken pieces well, then apply turmeric powder and salt keep aside for few minutes and wash again and set aside.
- Slice onions and keep aside.
- In a bowl marinate chicken as follows and keep aside for an hour (or refrigerate marinated chicken pieces for half an hour);
- Chicken + Curd + Lemon juice + Ginger-Garlic paste
- In a pressure cooker add 4 spoons of butter, onions and saute for a minute.
- Then add red chilli powder and pepper powder, saute till the raw smell leaves.
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces along with the curd mixture and stir well.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and pressure cook for 5-7 minutes. (If your going to use a normal pan cook the masala closed for 10 minutes or until chicken gets cooked)
- Remove from flame, open the cooker after 5 minutes.
- Pick out the chicken pieces from the masala.
- In a frying pan add 2 spoons of butter then roast the chicken pieces until they turn brown.
- Serve chicken butter roast and masala separately.
TIP 1: Serve masala and roast separately. Masala tastes so good that you can serve it as a regular curry for Rice, Indian bread varieties, Idly and Dosa.
TIP 2: Instead of butter you can also add ghee and prepare Chicken Ghee Roast it will also taste great!
Yummy Chicken Butter Roast and Masala is now ready!! You get two recipes from one preparation!!! Am sure you will Love it..