Coffee milkshake is definitely a delight for coffee lovers. The creamy texture of ice-cream and the slight bitter taste of coffee combines to give a wonderful flavor. Its too easy to make and can be made in just minutes. Just add in all the ingredients blend for a minute and serve, sounds so simple right but tastes so good. Am sure there are many coffee lovers out there and this would be the right kind of coffee drink to satisfy your taste buds.
INGREDIENTSMakes one glass
Total Preparation Method - 2 minutes
- Instant coffee powder - 1/2 spoon (3 to 4 grams)
- Vanilla Ice-cream - 1 small cup (Mine weighed 72 grams)
- Chilled Milk - 1 cup (200 ml)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass, sprinkle some coffee powder.
TIP 1: You can add some more coffee powder if you wish. My style of coffee milkshake has a mild coffee flavor so adjust according to your preference.
TIP 2: Instead of adding ice-cubes use chilled milk, so that your milkshake does not get diluted.
TIP 3: Don't add water. If you want it to be thinner add some extra milk.
Creamy and Lip-smacking Coffee Milkshake is now ready!!