HOSTING ALL CURRIES/GRAVIES, SOUPS, APPETIZERS & RICE VARIETIES
Yes its gonna be a Christmas special event!! Wow it was just like the last Christmas had been over few months ago, days are just flying and now we have just 60 days to Christmas!!! When you say the word Christmas the first thing that strikes your minds are Cribs, Gifts, Santa, Reindeer, Christmas trees, Carols, Celebrations, and obviously Jingle bells Song!!! But above all there is something that is being forgotten or even being ignored..I know everybody knows its Christ's B'day a special day, but what do we need to celebrate about actually? A Savior was given to us to carry away our sins, sickness, miseries on a cross. He gave up everything for our sake and took away the punishment that were meant to be ours. We must celebrate this greatness, share his love and spread his mercy. That's what we should celebrate Christmas for!! A simple manger scene is not what we should focus on...the whole journey of Christ's Salvation starts on this awesome day and all these should be remembered praised and shared.
Coming to the event me and Priya had decided a long time ago about this event and wanted to make it very special. It is her very first event and am really amazed with her skills of creating the logo and naming the event!!
About & GuidelinesWe are going to conduct a joint event that will be running in her space and my space too. Nothing to get confused here are some guidelines.
- Priya will run the same event at her space but it will be purely dedicated to Baking stuffs like Cake Cookies, etc; Drinks, Sweets and Desserts and so if you prepare any recipes that comes under the the above category you must link it to her blog.
- My space will be purely dedicated to Curries/Gravies, Soups, Appetizers and Rice Varieties. So you can prepare any recipe that comes under the above category and link it to my blog.
We have made the rules very simple and we are not going to force you to subscribe to our blogs or even like our pages on Facebook. You will have to just cook a recipe, post the logo and and link it to the respective pages using the linky tool.
Prize & Awards to be won
The winner can chose any one of the following prize. (The color of the prize may change)
- Nova Touch Digital Kitchen Scale (weighs upto 5 kg)
- Canisters 4 Jars
- 3 Set Tupperware Magic Oil Flow
- Prestige 3 litre cooker
- Tupperware Multi Cook 3.3 litre
- We will select one winner via random generator and she can chose any one of the prizes from the above pic. Its all upto her choice.
- A participation certificate to all and many interesting awards (Certificates of appreciations) apart from this prize is also awaiting.
Rules and Regulations for participating in this event;
- Event starts today (October 26, 2012) until December 24, 2012.
- Cook any recipe VEG or NON-VEG relevant to Christmas theme and post it on your blog along with a link back to hosts along with the logo.
- Recipes relating to Christmas theme will be given special importance and will be considered for awards. (i.e. A recipe decorated with some props like stars, bells, Christmas trees, Santa Claus dolls and having backgrounds relating to Christmas will help you win awards)
Linking & Logo
- Logo and links are mandatory. Submissions without logo and links will not be considered
- Link your entry to the respective event pages using linky tool.
~ Link Curries, Rice Varieties, Appetizers and Soups here in my space using the linky tool at the bottom of this page.
~ Link Sweets, Desserts, Drinks and Baking stuff like Cookies, Cakes to Priys's Space (Cook like Priya)
- Two old entries or archived posts are allowed only if re-posted with links and logo.
Who can participate?
- This event is open only for Indian residents. Even if you are not in India you can participate and win it for your loved ones in India.
- Bloggers who are not into food blogging can also participate. Just make a recipe post it on your blog and enter the event or send in a recipe to my email id with the following format given for non-bloggers.
- Non-bloggers who are interested can send your recipes as a word document with the following format to my e-mail id.
- Name of the participant
- Name of the recipe
- Ingredients required
- Method of preparation
- Send a picture of the recipe as attachment
Am sure the rules are very simple and the task is also very easy. Do participate and send in a lot of entries you may be the lucky winner!!
Waiting for all your interesting and lovely recipes!!!
Any doubts or issues please contact me here!!
Any doubts or issues please contact me here!!