Maggi noodles are almost everyone's favorite and its my dear hubby's most favorite, he likes it so much that he can eat it all raw. He munches the crunchy noodles and leaves the masala/tastemaker packets lying undisturbed on the kitchen pantry all alone. It either goes to the dustbin or I try to use them in my preparations. I love the flavor of Maggi tastemaker it actually enhances the flavor of any recipe you make with it, specially curries and gravies. Today am gonna discuss a quick fix curry using this masala that goes very much well with Chapatis, Rotis and Pooris, it takes just a few minutes and tastes so spicy and yum. I have used vegetable noodle tastemaker you can try the chicken or tomato masala according to your wish. If you don't get any remains of this tastemaker then try it with chicken curry masala powder or mutton curry masala powder, it tastes great to. Whenever you don't have much time to prepare special curries for accompanying your bread varieties, try this spicy scrambled egg masala it tastes heavenly with soft chapatis. The scrambled eggs gets mixed up well in the spicy sauce and tastes so good. Am sure this curry will become your most favorite after tasting, so now lets see whats needed and how to make this curry.
INGREDIENTSServes 1 to 2 people
Total Preparation Time - 10 minutes
- Eggs - 2
- Chopped onions - 2 spoons
- Chopped tomatoes - 2 spoons
- Garlic pods - 1 (Chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2 inch long piece (chopped)
- Green chillies - 1 (Chopped)
- Curry leaves - Few
- Red chilli powder - 1 spoon (4 grams)
- Pepper powder - 1/2 spoon (2 grams)
- Maggi vegetable noodles tastemaker - 1 spoon (4 grams) / Chicken curry powder - 1 spoon
- Salt - As per taste
- Oil - 4 spoons
- Heat a pan or wok and add 2 spoons of oil. break open the shell and pour the eggs into it, scramble well. Set aside.
- Now take another pan and place on flame. Pour 2 spoons of oil and add curry leaves, chopped garlic & ginger, chopped green chillies, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes all at a time and saute well on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder, pepper powder, Maggi masala or tastemaker and saute for a minute.
- Pour a cup of water (app. 200 ml), add salt and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes see that there is enough water don't let it get burnt.
- Add the scrambled eggs and stir well.
- Cook on low flame until the water content reduces and you get a curry consistency.
- Remove from flame and Serve!!
TIP 1: Add salt after adding the taste maker because it already contains some salt content so check and add.
TIP 2: Reduce the spicy level if you are going to serve it to kids. Just some pepper powder will do don't use green chillies and red chilli powder.
TIP 3: You can replace Maggi tastemaker with chicken curry / mutton curry powder. It will taste good too.
Delicious and Spicy Scrambled Egg Masala is now ready!! Serve with any Indian bread varieties...
Goes well with Soft Chapatis!!