Coffee jelly is one of my favorite recipe on blog and this recipe was something I did along with it. I do try this often as it is too simple to try and too delicious too forget. So when recently i tried this drink I remembered the post and thought of sharing it with y'all now at least. Surprise your guests or coffee lovers at your home with this delight. Here's how you make it!
- Coffee Jelly - As required (click here to learn how to make it)
- Coffee powder - As required (I used nescafe)
- Chilled milk - one cup
- Sugar - As per taste or 3 teaspoons
- Vanilla ice cream - one small scoop
- To chilled milk add coffee powder, sugar and stir well. (Add powdered sugar or even condensed milk as granulated sugar does not dissolve well in chilled milk)
- Now take a serving glass or cup and load it with coffee jellies, then pour chilled milk.
- Top it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and sprinkle some coffee powder over it.
- Serve immediately.
TIP 1: I sometimes add 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence into my cold coffee. You can try that way too.
TIP 2: Can be done with filter coffee too!