Here's sweet chilli chicken one of my favorite appetizer that's super easy to prepare. You can also call this the ketchup chicken as 'the sauce' is the main flavor-ant here! This paired so well with the terra chips that I have reviewed here! You'll never need any dips to accompany the chicken as it is already saucy-flavored. Terra chips and these chunky chicken pieces pairs so well that makes it a delicious experience! Sweet chicken and the crunchy munchy terra vegtable chips tastes so well together that this will be your new favorite combo meal. Lets check out the review and the recipe now!
Total Preparation Time - 20 minutes
I recently got a chance to review Terra Chips and absolutely loved it! I'm not faking it here. What I'm saying hereafter is all what I honestly feel after personally tasting all of them. I received a package of three flavors, Original, Mediterranean and Blues. Among all Meditaranean remains my favorite! Apart from the taste and spices used what I loved was it was GMO free and artificial colorants free. These are the real healthy chips; You don't trust me yet about the healthy part do you? Here's another valid thing point to add to the argument, the color used here, the healthy beetroot reduction to color the chips which is a fantastic idea that made me love terra even more! That's more than enough right 😖 And one more good thing about it is made of healthy tubular vegetables. Broadly there are two categories, The sweet potato and the vegetable chips. Vegetables used are Cuban sweet potato, Beet, Candy stripped beet, Kabocha, carrots, Purple sweet potatoes,Taro, Yuca and plantains. I got the package of Vegetable chips so I'll be talking about it alone, and I'm really eager to try the sweet potato chips someday soon. Let's see an overview about the flavors. If you are into healthy snacking you must try these.
This is a pack of vegetable chips having a beet colored chips. These were just salted and did taste good. The crunch is fabulous and those who do not like flavors can try this. Look at the beet colored chips below! Awesome right.
Terra makes potato chips from naturally blue potatoes. I kept admiring the beauty of these and I couldn't stop clicking them myself. It has a wow color and mom loved this one so much. It was lavendar to be exact than blue. And these were much crunchier than the other two. Well these are potatoes remember 😖 The color and crunch is something that you'll love about these. Here are a few clicks for you to check them out.
This is my favorite 😖 It has been flavored with flavored with garlic, oregano and olive oil plus a hint of lemon. Loved the flavors used and I've been very stingy in sharing these.
These are available online too just check their website to learn more. I felt so satisfied and I'm so happy to have reviewed such an excellent product. The colors, selection of vegetables, the nutrients, the flavors and even the pack was of good quality! It is Gourmet snacking for sure!A 5 out of 5 stars for the colors, health and taste :)
INGREDIENTSMakes appetizer for one person
Total Preparation Time - 20 minutes
- Chicken - 200 grams (Boneless)
- Tomato Sauce - 3 tablespoons
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Maida - 2 tablespoon
- Corn flour - 2 teaspoons
- Orange food color - 2 pinches
- Salt - As required
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Mix maida, corn flour, a few pinches of salt together. Pour little water and make a thick paste out of it.
- Chop chicken into smaller cubes and wash well.
- Place a pan on flame and pour enough oil to deep fry the chicken pieces. Wait until it heats up well.
- Dip chicken pieces in the prepared paste and deep fry the pieces until crisp. See that you coat the chicken well in the batter. Fry on a low flame for a few minutes so that the chicken gets cooked well. And then fry on high to give the crispiness.
- Remove from flame and keep aside.
- Take a bowl add tomato sauce, sugar, pepper powder, red chilli powder, food color and salt.
- Now place a pan on flame add oil, after it heats up add the sauce and immediately add the fried chicken pieces. Mix and toss well until for a few minutes or until the sauce binds well with the chicken and there's no sauce left.
- Remove from flame and serve with chips and some chopped onion salad. (chopped onion + Lemon + Salt + Chopped coriander leaves)
This paired so well with terra chips and also didn't need any sauces or dips.
TIP : Use mushrooms or paneer instead of chicken if you are a vegetarian.