Mango, called 'The King of Fruit' is one of the tastiest fruit available on hot summer days in India. It is so pulpy and juicy that no one will miss to have atleast a piece of the fruit. Mangoes are rich in anti-oxidants, Carotenoids, Fiber and Vitamin C. It improves Digestion, lowers Blood pressure, improves Eye vision and Fertility, also prevents Cancer and lowers Cholesterol. This particular milkshake is so yummy and very filling. Mango lovers like me will surely enjoy this delicious drink. Its so easy and simple while coming to preparation method. Lets see how to make 'Mango milkshake'.
- De-skinned Mango slices - 4
- Mangoes chopped into smaller cubes - Few (Optional)
- Milk - 1 cup (preferably chilled milk)
- Sugar - 2 spoons
- Vanilla Ice cream - 1 scoop (optional)
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend till it becomes smooth.
- Transfer into serving glass and add chopped mango pieces (optional).
TIP : Adding small cubes of mangoes gives an extra delight. But its optional.
Tasty Mango Milkshake is ready!!! Serve on a sweaty summer day and get praises!!!!